Guardian One® 133mg Lufenuron & 11.4mg Nitenpyram for Cats 2 - 10 Lbs
27.95 119.95 $27.95 - $119.95
Cat owners love Guardian products for a reason!
- 11.4mg of Nitenpyram and 133mg of USP grade Lufenuron carefully blended with premium meat in a compact clear gelcap
- Guardian One is given once every 30 days and is an excellent monthly pet product
- Nitenpyram starts working in 30 minutes & Lufenuron protects for 30 days
- No Preservatives and No Artificial Flavors
- 2 All Natural, Real Smoked Meats
- Lufenuron and Nitenpyram have been available in Canada and the USA since 1995, and are currently marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
- A must have product for spring and summer!
- An easy to use gelcap makes our products super flexible to give, even for the most resistant cat !
- Nitenpyram is the gold standard in pet supply products.
- Lufenuron and Nitenpyram are both gentle and time tested.
- This product should only be used with cats that are healthy and with no history of seizure or kidney disease.
- We never want price to a be a barrier between pet's getting the products that make their lives better.
Guardian ONLY uses all natural, restaurant quality cuts of meat in their products. Guardian products contain no preservatives and we only use oak or hickory fired smoke to preserve our dried meats. They can last almost indefinitely refrigerated and 2 years or longer in a dry room temperature drawer. The airtight bottle cap and gelcaps locking design reduce air penetration dramatically compared to tablets and soft chews.
- Guardian One contains Lufenuron + Nitenpyram and should be given once a month.
- This product should not be given to cats with a history of seizures.
- This product should be given on a full stomach to ensure optimal absorption of Lufenuron.
- This product is for all healthy cats and kittens weighing between 2 and 10 pounds and over 8 weeks old.
- This product can be used with pregnant or nursing cats.
- Guardian's gelcap products can be fed directly like a treat, or you may open the contents into food, or bury it in wet food if your pet is stubborn! Inserted into wet food or raw meat, the gelcap should dissolve in under 2 minutes. With flavor tablets, or soft chews this is impossible. With chews and tablets you're in for a long battle, if your cat is not being cooperative.
- When fed directly, the gelcap separates the Lufenuron and Nitenpyram from your cat's taste buds and avoids the bitter reaction common in many pet medications and supplements on the market.
- If you're not sure that your cat consumed the pill or it's contents, you may give another pill.
- Make certain to feed the entire contents of the gelcap if you choose to empty and sprinkle onto your cat's food.
- Cats are most receptive during the first meal of the day.
- The gelcap delivery method gives you a more flexible feeding window. The gelcap will delay the release of the Lufenuron by a few minutes compared to a tablet or chew.
- Our gelcap products benefit from our Flavor Infusion technology. We infuse the outer gelcap wall with the scent of the meat inside. It's a delicate process and requires a proprietary manufacturing method. This does NOT flavor the gelcap, it only adds scent for ultra-discerning cats.
- Guardian's Gelcap products are designed to make it easy to use even with super finicky cats!
- Guardian's gelcap products are designed to make your life and your cat's life much better. Your pets deserve to live in a utopia!